Hi! I’m Pierre Benayoun and I’m a French on man startup indie developer. I’ve been working on Activity tracking with Android for almost two years.
The results were not so good so I decided to dramatically change my strategy with a pivot.
So, what’s the next step?
This two weeks GIF
Sorry, its thirty past six P.M. on Sunday and I didn’t manage to take time to discuss KiloMeter with you. I hope I could in two weeks…
What have I been working on
Contrary to the previous post I found time to code and it was dedicated essentially to debug.
The app begin to look like a releasable one. I hope I can deliver the alpha soon. And I know that it was exactly what I said two weeks ago…
Statement of intent
My detailed plan to conquer the world is just there.
Show app to as many potential users as possible.
What I need to do before next version
- Add subscriptions and advertisements to reports
- Get a report at same time every day.
What I want to add in the next versions
- Animated icons for activities
- Manually add activities (ex: « I do Zumba every Thursday at 7pm »).
- Food: huge work! Users will be able to enter his food habits and will have equivalency like « You need 1H45 to eliminate this burger! »
- Be awkwardly rich and create a charity organization
- Pay a glass of red wine to you the only one that have read all this functionality (the trick works only once Mathias!)
Download Kilo-Meter trailer!
If you want to look at the interactive trailer just click on the picture below.
You will land on the (not sexy) Google Play page. You’ll just have to click on a button to register to the beta and get access to the classic Google Play interface.
Download also Fit Plus (my previous app)
Get new post every two weeks