Hi! I’m Pierre Benayoun and I’m a French on man startup indie developer. I’ve been working on Activity tracking with Android for almost two years.
The results were not so good so I decided to dramatically change my strategy with a pivot.
So, what’s the next step?
This two weeks GIF
Before anything: Happy New Year! I wish you only good news for 2017. The alpha is almost here and I must code to finish it.
And the only idea of post I had was about data journalism. yes data Journalism because KiloMeter is, in a manner of speaking, an app of auto data journalism. Maybe I’ll take some time to explain it later.
But now the priority is the alpha so forget data journalism and let’s code!
What have I been working on
The alpha is almost there. Really. Next week I hope. I know, I said exactly the same thing in my last post of 2016. I wotrked on some kind of coaching. It’s looks like this:
So today, to a certain extent I just have to polish the alpha. And I’m going to do that just now. See ya!
Statement of intent
My detailed plan to conquer the world is just there.
Show app to as many potential users as possible.
What I need to do before next version
What I want to add in the next versions
- Get a report at same time every day.
- Manually add activities (ex: « I do Zumba every Thursday at 7pm »).
- Food: huge work! Users will be able to enter his food habits and will have equivalency like « You need 1H45 to eliminate this burger! »
- Be awkwardly rich and create a charity organization
- Pay a glass of red wine to you the only one that have read all this functionality (the trick works only once Mathias!)
Download Kilo-Meter trailer!
If you want to look at the interactive trailer just click on the picture below.
You will land on the (not sexy) Google Play page. You’ll just have to click on a button to register to the beta and get access to the classic Google Play interface.