Hi! I’m Pierre Benayoun and I’m a French on man startup indie developer. I’ve been working on Activity tracking with Android for almost two years.
The results were not so good so I decided to dramatically change my strategy with a pivot.
So, what’s the next step?
This two weeks GIF
And I’m finalizing the alpha…again…and again. I begin to wonder if it’s a running gag or some test the devil imposes me. I sincerely think it will be finished Tuesday…but who knows ?
What have I been working on
Launch tests, identify bugs, correct it and launch test, see that the app doesn’t do something, correct it and launch test…
Good news since last post : the list of tests and bug considerably reduce itself!
Statement of intent
My detailed plan to conquer the world is just there.
Show app to as many potential users as possible.
What I need to do before next version
- Debug (boring but mandatory)
What I want to add in the next versions
- Get a report at same time every day.
- Manually add activities (ex: « I do Zumba every Thursday at 7pm »).
- Food: huge work! Users will be able to enter his food habits and will have equivalency like « You need 1H45 to eliminate this burger! »
- Be awkwardly rich and create a charity organization
- Pay a glass of red wine to you the only one that have read all this functionality (the trick works only once Mathias!)
Download Kilo-Meter trailer!
If you want to look at the interactive trailer just click on the picture below.
You will land on the (not sexy) Google Play page. You’ll just have to click on a button to register to the beta and get access to the classic Google Play interface.