Hi! I’m Pierre Benayoun and I’m a French on man startup indie developer. I’ve been working on Activity tracking with Android for almost two years.
The results were not so good so I decided to dramatically change my strategy with a pivot.
So, what’s the next step?
This two weeks GIF
The alpha is online since at least one month and I showed it to many people.
All people who work in digital have said : « It’s nice, it’s cute but your UX is awful. »
I showed it to friends that wanted to try it and they said : « It’s nice, it’s cute and I love the ergonomy ».
What have I been working on
On last post I said:
« I already know that I have some work on the UI that is not as affordant as I want. »
It’s awfully true. I have the feeling that the App UX has a strong potential but I also think that the potential is not reached at all and there a is lot of work before it is.
So if you want to help me: TEST THE APP !
Statement of intent
My detailed plan to conquer the world is just there.
- Technical alpha : Done
- Open alpha: released. Time to know what users think.
- Beta : If alpha was OK scheduled for the end of the month
- Official release : When it’s done!
Show app to as many potential users as possible with the open alpha
What I need to do before next version
- Make a good UX
- Show to users!
What I want to add in the next version
- Manually add activities (ex: « I do Zumba every Thursday at 7pm »).
- Food: huge work! Users will be able to enter his food habits and will have equivalency like « You need 1H45 to eliminate this burger! »
- Be awkwardly rich and create a charity organization
- Pay a glass of red wine to you the only one that have read all this functionality (the trick works only once Mathias!)
If you want to test the app just click on the picture below.
You will land on the (not sexy) Google Play page. You’ll just have to click on a button to register to the alpha and get access to the classic Google Play interface.